Friday, December 1, 2017

Recent Buy – November – Fresenius

November was a calm month for my investments. I got my dividends from Next Plc and CVS Health and I bought a few shares of Fresenius SE (Xetra: FRE) at 62.28 which gives me 0.99% dividend yield. Fresenius is a global healthcare group, and offers products and services for dialysis, hospitals and outpatient medical care. It focuses on the hospital operations and offers engineering and services for hospitals and other health care facilities.

Fresenius increased it's dividend in the last 24 years, which is really rare among european companies. As I look at the numbers and valuation of Fresenius, I think its a great company at a fair price. It shows great growth in the last 10 years and I believe that it can maintain this growth in the next decade.


Full disclosure: Long CVS, Next Plc, Fresenius

No comments:

Post a Comment