Sunday, December 31, 2017

Profit of Hungarian Shares in the Last 10 Years


I calculated the profit of the largest publicly traded Hungarian companies. I used the share prices from the end of 2007 as a starting point. So, it is before the Great Recession of 2008-2009, that's why, the beginning valuation is really high, and the profits are not so good for a ten year period. (If I would start from the end of 2008, it would show us much better profits.)



Data sources: Budapest Stock Exchange, Sectors and Industries from investing.com.


I found really interesting, that there are plenty of high dividend paying shares among the top of the table. The share price of Zwack, Emasz or Elmu changed only a little, but the high dividend brought good returns for the shareholders. That's why I like so much the dividend paying stocks.

Disclaimer: long ANY


No comments:

Post a Comment